Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 2: Bonus and Mini-Competition

You made it through week one! Unfortunately the second week is usually the hardest. Stay strong!

Bonus points this week:

Let's help each other out by giving some of our ideas for how to get our 'good foods'. Email me (poanster99@gmail.com) up to three recipes and I will repost them. Each recipe is worth 5 points, for a total of 15 bonus points available this week. Of course, you are welcome to contribute more than three, but you only get points for three.

Mini-Competition:

The first mini-competition is this week. If you complete it, let me know in your weekly points email and one winner will be chosen to earn a little money. (I don't know how much yet because I haven't received everyone's money and I don't know how many people are really 'in'.) Here's what you have to do:

Choose something you are addicted to that is not healthy. Examples are Diet Coke, chocolate, maybe even TV or sleep. Choose one addiction and conquer it every day this week.

That's it! And if you haven't sent your money yet, you need to at least let me know that you intend on sending it soon so I know how to divide up the winnings. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment